High-pressure units, triplex plunger pump, radial piston pumps, two-screw multiphase pumps.
At Customer′s option, DIVENG supplies high-pressure plunger-type pumps and hydraulic systems as well as high-pressure units:
Pumps advantages: compact, robust, serviceable, long life.
Equipment: integral high pressure oil supply system, modular flange, pressure gauge, intrinsically safe oil pressure and temperature control system, and bypass valves with mechanical or electric control.
High-Pressure Plunger-Type Pumps and Hydraulic Systems
Implemented in such process media as fresh and desalinated water, emulsions, ethylene glycol, methanol, and light oils.
Triplex plunger pumps
DIVENG offers the following models of triplex plunger pumps:
For mining serie with head
|Type 1||M p max. = 500 bar||Q max. = 150 l/min||P max. = 90 kW|
|Type 2||M p max. = 440 bar||Q max. = 423 l/min||P max. = 130 kW|
|Type 3||M p max. = 400 bar||Q max. = 445 l/min||P max. = 160 kW|
|Type 4||M p max. = 415 bar||Q max. = 537 l/min||P max. = 250 kW|
|Type 5||M p max. = 420 bar||Q max. = 711 l/min||P max. = 350 kW|
|Type 6||MC p max. = 480 bar||Q max. = 2363 l/min||P max. = 550 kW|
Triplex plunger pump 45kW
Triplex plunger pump 75kW
Triplex plunger pump 90kW
Triplex plunger pump 130kW
Piston pumps for oil and gas industry
Operable in the most severe conditions: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Applied on a land and in a mid-sea:
- Pumping of methanol, glycol, inhibitors, and hydrocarbon condensate;
- Well service;
- Well stimulation;
- Hydraulic pressure test;
- Carbon dioxide reinjection;
- Hydrocarbon condensate pumping.
Plunger pumps (API 674) for oil refinery
Severe operating conditions require strength and reliability.
- Wash water pumping;
- Black oil recovery;
- Carbon dioxide reinjection;
- Hydrocarbon condensate pumping.
Pump skid for wash water application
Gas treatment plunger pumps
- Glycol regeneration;
- Gas treating;
- Methyldethanolamine (MDEA).
Plunger pumps for CO2 recovery
At a certain pressure-temperature relation carbon dioxide (CO2) state becomes supercritical. This colorless and odorless gas in supercritical state may be used by the wide range of enterprises.
Piston-type pumps for power engineering
Plunger pumps for electric power plants
Sphere of environmentally friendly technologies becomes increasingly significant.
Reactor Feed Pump
Boiler Feed Pump
Two-screw multiphase pumps
Diveng presents two-screw multiphase pumps for subsurface, ground and underwater medium pumping under high pressure and temperature:
Advantages of implementation of two-screw pumps for subsurface medium pumping:
- Medium pumping directly from the source allows increasing performance
- Reducing of pump dimensions
- Performance control by means of temperature and rotating speed variation
- Capability of large medium amounts moving to the surface
- All surface facilities up to the lease tanks are not required
- Submersible motor operates at the maximum temperature of 218°C
- Top drive system – operates at the maximum temperature 280°C
- Hydraulic motors are designed specifically for operation at the maximum temperature of 350°C (at the experimental stage)
Types of two-screw pumps:
- Down hole two-screw pumps (for subsurface medium pumping)
- Two-screw multiphase pumps for ground medium pumping
- Two-screw multiphase pumps for underwater medium pumping
Installation of electric submersible two-screw multiphase pump
1. Down hole pumps (for subsurface medium pumping):
- ESTSP (Electric Submersible Two-Screw Pumps)
- TDTSP (Top Drive Two-Screw Pumps)
- Two-screw pumps with hydraulic drive
- Maximum capacity is 56,000 BPD (8960 m3/day)
- Maximum pressure 3500 psi Δp (240 bar)
- Sizes are 5.38 (134.5 mm), 6.75 (168.75 mm), 7.75 (193.75 mm) inches and more
- 3.67 (91.75 mm) inches for BP Wytch farm, UK (R&D)
- Temperatures are 350°C max with hydraulic two-screw drive (at the experimental stage)
2. Two-screw multiphase pumps for ground medium pumping:
- 150 (24 m3/day) to 350,000 (56000 m3/day) BPD
- Pressure is 3500 psi Δp (240 bar) max
- Adiabatic compression
- Combined design (two-screw compressor / multiphase pump)
- High gas efficiency
3. Two-screw multiphase pump for underwater medium pumping (Stage 1, Survey have been conducted)
- Pressure is 3500 psi (240 bar)Δ p max for adiabatic compression
- Max power is 2.6 MW for Hayward Tyler motor
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Patented technology of the medium pumping from down holes with underwater design
High temperature gravitational pumping out using steam
Temperature is 250°C considering top drive
High pressure two-screw multiphase underwater medium pumping system review
Two-screw multiphase pump:
- operational at the depth of 10,000 feet (3000m)
- pressure is up to 3,500 psi Δp(240 bar), 1 pump, 1 motor
Hayward Tyler motor (operational underwater):
- Power is up to 2.6MW (3485 HP)
Pressure compensated system:
- Bellow pressure equalization system with reserve manometrical equalization
- Special buffers are installed inside inlet line for the purpose of gas shock absorbing
Multiphase pumps for the ground and subsurface medium pumping
(near adiabatic compression)
Radial piston pumps
High pressure radial piston pumps
Flow rate: 60 (m³/h)
Delivery pressure: 450 (bar)
DIVENG offers the line of radial piston pumps conforming to the latest and up-to-date standards:
- Overall piston load is reduced owing to the enforced balance
- Very low transversal force applied to the pistons owing to the low ram pitch
- Piston free travel is failure free as piston centrifugal force self-activates power connection between piston, shoe, and rotary retrieving ring
- Pump capacity may be easily reversed for the short time
- Short oil passage construction, heavy in section, allows pressure increasing even up to 450 bar
- Regulating unit has an elaborated design enabling setup and adjustment for any required conditions
- Low pumping loping and low noise level due to the 11-piston system
- High mechanical efficiency due to the rotating drum with roller bearing.
- Hydraulic equipment;
- Die cutters;
- Press breaks;
- Slab cutting shears;
- Extrusion machines;
- Upsetting press;
- Packing press;
- Ingot-stripping crane;
- Embossing press;
Rotating radial cylinder arrangement (A) is mounted on a pintle. The system is driven by means of shaft (C) via coupling (D). Pistons (E) are rest against the rotary drum (F) owing to the centrifugal force and working pressure. The parts are supported by hydrostatic and hydrodynamic shoes (G). Reciprocating movement of 11 pistons is performed by means of eccentricity between rotating radial cylinder arrangement and rotary drum. In accordance with the piston kinematics, adjustment grooves (H) allow pumping practically pulsation free.
Adjustment device operates directly due to eccentric trundle (K) on rotating drum roller bearings.
Additional specific feature of the pump is the piston free travel assembly (J) protecting the show connection against detachment at low speed.
Variable displacement radial piston pumps
Flow rate: 23 (m³/h)
Delivery pressure: 420 (bar)
Simplified structure diagram illustrating radial piston pump design
- Drive shaft
- Transversal clutch plate
- Star-shaped cylinder block
- Axial thrust bearing
- Sliding shoe
- Sliding shoe friction ring
- Stopper ring
- Friction ring shifting piston
- Counter piston
- Pump case
- Bearing housing
Drive shaft (1) is mounted on double-thrust ball bearing in the housing of bearing (13). Drive shaft torque is easily transferred through the coupling transversal disc 2, without any lateral force effect, connecting drive shaft and star-shaped cylinder block (3). Cylinder block is supported on thrust bearing (4) mounted in the pump case. Seven pistons (5) are equally spaced in the cylinder block and butt against the friction ring (7) through hydrostatically balanced sliding shoes (6).
Pistons and sliding shoes are connected with the ball and knuckle joint fixed with ring (8). Sliding shoes are driven by two joint (overlapped) retaining rings (9) in the friction ring. During operation sliding shoes affect the friction ring by means of centrifugal force and oil pressure. The stroke is performed by means of the star-shaped cylinder block rotation. Piston stroke has two cycles: suction and delivery in adjustable friction ring.
Flow rate control is achieved by means of the friction ring shifting using piston (10) under pressure and diametrally opposite counter-piston (11) operating under working pressure. Lubrication is controlled by the needle valve in the thrust bearing allowing flow circulation to the pistons and back. Pressure forces produced in the pump are absorbed by hydrostatically balanced surfaces. Drive shaft bearing is exposed the external forces only.